PDA

View Full Version : Just browsing youtube...

e-thug
07-13-2011, 05:23 PM
And looked at are fightlockdown videos again and shit I forgot how talented some of you are (Steph/Miles I think Gomi made one).

We need to inspire you guys to make more videos, so whats it gonna take?!?! Im sure VP is willing to help me with any weird shit you may request.

bail3yz
07-13-2011, 05:26 PM
ya I agree.. they were all very good.. some of them got a ton of views too

e-thug
07-13-2011, 05:38 PM
ya I agree.. they were all very good.. some of them got a ton of views too

The Matt Hughes one got about 25k, CroCop 20k and "Dont give up on me at 15k with all very positive reviews (which can be difficult wt all the fucktards on youtube).

Fuck rewarding you guys Steph/Hackett if ya dont make a new video soon im gonna send Bail to your house to masturbate on you in ya sleep......Gomi cuz I know you'd enjoy that I will send Lotus to yours to steal all ya Pokemon toys.

bail3yz
07-13-2011, 05:40 PM
WE'LL BEND YOUR POKEMON CARDS !

wafb
07-13-2011, 06:00 PM
FLD has videos?!!!!! links please.

e-thug
07-13-2011, 06:03 PM
We have a channel dude.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FightLockdown

wafb
07-13-2011, 06:21 PM
We have a channel dude.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FightLockdown

thanks. Can't rep you right now but I will, as soon as I am able.

vikingpride
07-13-2011, 08:16 PM
The Matt Hughes one got about 25k, CroCop 20k and "Dont give up on me at 15k with all very positive reviews (which can be difficult wt all the fucktards on youtube).

Fuck rewarding you guys Steph/Hackett if ya dont make a new video soon im gonna send Bail to your house to masturbate on you in ya sleep......Gomi cuz I know you'd enjoy that I will send Lotus to yours to steal all ya Pokemon toys.

Not only will bail skeet all over ya, but after he'll strip, sit in the nude, turn the lights out, and eat all the bananas you have in your house.

And while this is going on i'll be in the other room doing one of your family members, likely, but not limited to your mother or sister.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lem8nxTzE01qf8yek.gif

steph05050
07-13-2011, 10:23 PM
the matt hughes one was on my personal account and had over 500 comments and 189,000 views....but a day after hughes beat almedia i got a message saying zuffa requested to have it rmoved due to copyright lol

bail3yz
07-13-2011, 10:26 PM
the matt hughes one was on my personal account and had over 500 comments and 189,000 views....but a day after hughes beat almedia i got a message saying zuffa requested to have it rmoved due to copyright lol

thats so lame lol

vikingpride
07-13-2011, 10:48 PM
I've actually been thinking of putting a HL together. Got a bunch of Dream and Sengoku events on my hard drive. I've done some HL"s before, but never fighting ones. So not sure how good they'd be, but at least with JMMA i'm pretty sure i wouldn't run into issues with copyright laws since they don't seem to care as much. lol

e-thug
07-13-2011, 11:48 PM
I've actually been thinking of putting a HL together. Got a bunch of Dream and Sengoku events on my hard drive. I've done some HL"s before, but never fighting ones. So not sure how good they'd be, but at least with JMMA i'm pretty sure i wouldn't run into issues with copyright laws since they don't seem to care as much. lol

Would be pretty cool as nobody else is really doing JMMA videos anymore...if I may suggest you should do a HL package on the Santiago/Misaki fights.

vikingpride
07-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Would be pretty cool as nobody else is really doing JMMA videos anymore...if I may suggest you should do a HL package on the Santiago/Misaki fights.

Yeah that would be cool and i deff have it.

I'd have to do it with Movie maker though since the other (better one) i use was a free trial. Yeah i'm cheap. haha

bail3yz
07-14-2011, 12:18 AM
Whats the other one you used?

vikingpride
07-14-2011, 12:27 AM
Whats the other one you used?

Corel Video Studious Pro X4. And i used X3 before that.

And i don't have as much JMMA as i thought on my hard drive. Alot of it is WEC, and SF. I have the K-1 GP's though so maybe i could do something with them.

wafb
07-14-2011, 07:45 AM

Could you make a Diaz HL vid please.

Brad.Taschuk
08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Corel Video Studious Pro X4. And i used X3 before that.

And i don't have as much JMMA as i thought on my hard drive. Alot of it is WEC, and SF. I have the K-1 GP's though so maybe i could do something with them.

I have a bunch of Shooto from 2009 and 2010 on my computer... I don't know how that helps you, but it's awesome for me.

Videos are always a good way to get views to the site. People (are too lazy/don't know how) to read anymore, but they'll watch the shit out of any video you put in front of them.

Gomi
08-07-2011, 01:35 PM

DEEP have been known to remove vidyas due to copyright I think.

A list of fighters I, Gomi, would enjoy watching a HL of out of that footage (with the additional capablility of pulling in high views):
Tokoro
Kikuno
Boots 'N' Burns
Lion Takeshi
Parky Park
Enomoto
Blanco
K-TARO!
Kitaoka
Jadamba Narantungalag

Get on it.

Jack
08-07-2011, 01:39 PM
DEEP have been known to remove vidyas due to copyright I think.

A list of fighters I, Gomi, would enjoy watching a HL of out of that footage (with the additional capablility of pulling in high views):
Tokoro
Kikuno
Boots 'N' Burns
Lion Takeshi
Parky Park
Enomoto
Blanco
K-TARO!
Kitaoka
Jadamba Narantungalag

Get on it.

Where have you been hiding, Gomi?

Thaispider
08-07-2011, 01:41 PM
new Tokoro highlight!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomi
08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Where have you been hiding, Gomi?

Getting sunburned at theme parks all over the country.