PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys :(

milkkid
05-03-2009, 03:47 PM
I've been real busy this semester with work and school and I just got accepted to Michigan State so I'm going up there a lot to find a job for when I move up there etc. etc.

I really want to be more active on here and within two weeks or so, I will be able to write and be active on the boards more often.

I normally come on for like 20 minutes a day to keep up to date, i just don't have time to respond to posts and threads right now.

Jack
05-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Unforgivable, you should never post here again TBH.

Seriously though it'll be good to see you on here more in the future, I'm glad you've just been busy with school and hadn't just stopped posting here in favour of the old place.

milkkid
05-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I haven't posted in MMAF since I came here TBH lol.

Not the same over there anymore.

Malky
05-03-2009, 04:39 PM
sadly real life gets in the way sometimes

Jack
05-03-2009, 04:40 PM
What is this "real life" you speak of?

wafb
05-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I've been real busy this semester with work and school and I just got accepted to Michigan State so I'm going up there a lot to find a job for when I move up there etc. etc.

I really want to be more active on here and within two weeks or so, I will be able to write and be active on the boards more often.

I normally come on for like 20 minutes a day to keep up to date, i just don't have time to respond to posts and threads right now.

Michigan State is a great school. Is your gf going there too?

yorT
05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Congrats on getting into Michigan State and good luck with the move.

MJB23
05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm really dissapointed in you.

If you don't start posting more I'll be forced to ban you.