PDA

View Full Version : FAQ

Pearce
06-03-2009, 05:43 PM
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/Engom/CPLBannerMedium.png

Why Are The Rankings Not Updated Yet?
Don't worry, the results will be posted in less than 24 hours of an event, thats a guarantee.
On other occasions though, the stats may be updated within minutes after the final fight of the night has taken place.

Which Events Will Be Open For Picks?
The very first event will be UFC 99: Comeback and this League will be covering all UFC events including Fight Nights.

Why Must I Submit My Picks At Least 24 Hours Before The Event Starts?
Often the undercard fights take place hours before the maincard is shown on television, it is for this reason that there is a 24 hour deadline prior to the event.
This will ensure that there is a level playing field and will prevent people from finding out the undercard results and sending their picks in just before the maincard is televised.
Email reminders shall be sent out to all participants 3 days before an event takes place to remind everyone to get their picks locked in.

How is the game played?
Please refer to the Rules (http://www.fightlockdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2548) page for a more detailed explanation of this game and the scoring system involved.

And if My Question Is Not Answered Here?
Please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions you may have regarding the FLD Championship Pick'em League.

Meshuggeth
06-03-2009, 08:41 PM
So this is basically like mmaplayground?

e-thug
06-03-2009, 08:54 PM

Somewhat, however this is going against someone head to head.

Are you gonna be implying some sort of "confidence" rating for points? I think that worked really well when SnS was running it.

Pearce
06-04-2009, 12:24 PM

Essentially yes, this is a tweaked version of the game that Screenamesuck used to run over at MMAF. Unfortunately he can no longer run it, so I've taken over.

Are you gonna be implying some sort of "confidence" rating for points? I think that worked really well when SnS was running it.

The confidence rating has been replaced by the Bonus Bout system which you can find the explanation for in the Scoring System Thread :).

Wise
10-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Ill do it.

MJB23
10-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Tell Baily3z that you're going to do it then because he's taking it over while Pearce is away.